Tuesday 18 October 2011

First Chapter, First Paragraph Post (1).

First Chapter, First Paragraph Meme Is Hosted By Bibliophile By The Sea.

Midnight Awakening - Lara Adrian.
She walked among them undetected, just another afternoon rush-hour commuter trudging through the fresh February snowfall on her way to the train station.
No one paid any mind at all to the petite female in the hooded oversized parka, her scarf concealing her face to just below her eyes, which watched the crowds of human pedestrians with keen interest.
Too keen, she knew, but she couldn't help it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah...thanks for joining it today.

    That is an interesting teaser from a book that I haven't heard of previously. I'm thinking I'd need to read a bit more before I decide whether I'd read it.

    I hope you like this one and will look for your review.

    ReplyDelete