Sunday 18 March 2012

In My Mailbox (19).


In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi The Story Siren.

Review.
Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) - Amanda Hocking  (Pan Macmillan Australia)

Brought.
Angel's Flight (Guild Hunter) - Nalini Singh
Timeless (Parasol Protectorate #5) - Gail Carriger
Everlasting ( Kissed By An Angel #5) - Elizabeth Chandler
Infamous (Chronicles Of Nick #3) - Sherrilyn Kenyon
Balthazar - Claudia Gray
Fair Game (Alpha And Omega #3) - Patricia Briggs
Huntress - Malinda Lo
Poison Study (Study #1) - Maria V. Snyder
Magic Study (Study #2) - Maria V. Snyder
Fire Study (Study #3) - Maria V. Snyder
Wonder - R.J Palacio
Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1) - Thea Harrison
Storm's Heart (Elder Races #2) - Thea Harrison
Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races #3) - Thea Harrison
Wings Of The Wicked (Angelfire #2) - Courtney Allison Moulton
Kissed By An Angel (Kissed By An Angel #1-3) - Elizabeth Chandler
The Vespertine (The Vespertine #1) - Saundra Mitchell
Born At Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) C.C Hunter
Awake At Dawn (Shadow Falls #2) - C.C Hunter
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) - Ally Carter
Ruby Red (Edelstein Trilogie #1) - Kerstin Gier
Soul Screamers Vol. 1 - Rachel Vincent
Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
Hourglass (Hourglass #1) - Myra McEntire

























15 comments:

  1. Oooh! You got so many books this week! I hope you enjoy Balthazar, I did and I really need to get a copy of Hourglass and Imaginary Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great books here! I'm especially jealous of Imaginary Girls, Wonder and Born at Midnight. Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm so jealous that you have Wonder. I want to read it so much. And Huntress' cover is gorgeous, isn't it?

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a haul!! I don't even know where to begin on all the fab books! I love Rachel Vincent's work, adore Maria Snyder's! I have Carriger and Singh's book on my TBR mountain and there are still some others you got that I have as well and need to read! Hope you enjoy all your fabulous reads!!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Lots of great ones. Wonder has left a big impression on me. One of those "everyone needs to read this" books. I've been wanting to read Ruby Red forever.... Have fun!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of books. I got the Thea Harrison books a couple of weeks ago. They look really good.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just finishing Timeless, it's amazing, Prudence is adorable! Can't believe it's the end of the series though :(

    You've got loads of awesome books on here, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books! I don't even know where to begin! lol

    Happy reading!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the books look interesting. And I see that you're reading I'd Tell You That I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally carter. It's pretty good and you have to read the whole series, because it's awesome! I hope you enjoy it like i do!

    Happy reading!
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your haul, I really want to read Balthazar only because i'm slowly making my way through the Evernight series and I honestly love Balthazar way more then Lucas. Also can't wait to read your review on The Vespertine i've been meaning to pick that one up for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're so lucky, you had a lot of wonderful books! I'm jealous!!! Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, lots of great books this week! I really like the Gallagher Girls and Soul Screamers series, and I've been meaning to start the Parasol Protectorate series as well. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Michelle
    RRHS

    ReplyDelete
  13. OGM! OMG! OMG! AMAZING MAILBOX!

    I REALLY enjoyed Angel's Flight, and I have Timeless, too! Can't wait to get to it--I've really enjoyed the rest of the series :)

    Oh my goodness, and it keeps going! IS THAT POISON STUDY I SEE? OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME? :OOO

    EEE! AND RUBY RED! TIME TRAVEL! AND SOUL SCREAMERS!
    AND AND AND! SQUEE! Wonderful mailbox--I hope you have ENORMOUS fun :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You. It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so freaking jealous!

    ReplyDelete