Saturday 24 March 2012

In My Mailbox (20).

In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi The Story Siren.

Review.
Titanic Death On The Water - Tom & Tony Bradman (Bloomsbury Australia)
The National Archives: Titanic Unclassified - Alex Stewart (Bloomsbury Australia)

Brought.
Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) - Rachel Hawkins
The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine #3) - Bree Despain
Moonsong (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #2) - L.J Smith
The Compelled (The Vampire Diaries:Stefan's Diaries #6) - L.J Smith
Out Of Sight, Out Of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) - Ally Carter
Bear Meets Girl (Pride #7) - Shelly Laurenston
Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane #1) - Jaye Wells
The Mage In Black (Sabina Kane #2) - Jaye Wells
Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane #3) - Jaye Wells
Silver-Tongued Devil (Sabina Kane #4) - Jaye Wells
The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire #1) - Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
The Rift Walker (Vampire Empire #2) - Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
The Name Of The Star (Shades Of London #1) - Maureen Johnson
Soul Thief (The Demon Trappers #2) - Jana Oliver
First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles #1) - Heather Brewer
She Smells The Dead (Spirit Guide #1) - E.J Stevens
Spirit Storm (Spirit Guide #2) - E.J Stevens
Legend Of Witchtrot Road (Spirit Guide #3) - E.J Stevens
Witch Song - Amber Argyle






















17 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read Out of Sight, Out of Time and The Name of the Star. The Sabina Kane series looks good too!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great IMM! I really want to read The Name of the Star. I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    Have a great Sunday.

    Here's my IMM. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fab books in there! I can't wait to read Out of Sight Out of Time and The Name of the Star! :) I hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My IMM post for this week

    Happy reading!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grat IMM. I want to read The Name of the Star, and I enjoyed Hex Hall and Raising Demons, so I'll be sure to check out Spellbound.
    Happy reading :-)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh awesome!! See many great books there! Like Jaye Wells and I see quite a few that are on my own TBR mountain that I can't wait to get to! Happy Reading and enjoy all your fab reads!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING HAUL....wow thats a lot of books....

    Check mine here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want to read the new Gallagher book so bad! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow lots of books! I've been wanting to read First Kill (The Slayer Chronicles #1) for a while now! Can't wait for the reveiw!

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spell Bound! And OSOT! Both awesome, awesome reads! I hope you like them, and your other books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to start the Spirit Guide series. Awesome IMM! I hope you enjoy all your reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. asdhgasd Oh, I see so many great books!! I hope you enjoy all of them! (And review them. I thought about buying three or four of them myself, but I'm not sure yet..)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEEEEE! Sarah! It's Titanic week!

    Other than that... amazing mailbox! I really want to read Name of the Star. Hope you enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many books! I've read the first in the Jaye Wells series and would love to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great IMM! all of these books look marvelous! especially the Titanic books. happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to read The Name of the Star soon, before the second book is out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, you got yourself some awesome books. I loved Witch Song. I hope you enjoy all of them. Sorry I am returning the IMM love so late.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have any free time with all those books to read?

    ReplyDelete