Saturday 14 April 2012

100 Year Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic.


Ever since I saw the 1997 movie Titanic I've been obsessed with anything and everything to do with the real thing, including collecting and reading endless books that all have the same information but still interests me and makes me extremely sad for all of the 1,503 passengers and crew who lost their lives.
I can only imagine what they went through and how scared they all were, so on the 100 year anniversary of the sinking I'll be thinking of all of those poor unfortunate souls who mostly just wanted to make better lives for themselves and their families.
And so to the Titanic and it's passengers who made history for all the wrong reasons.
R.I.P
April 15th 1912   

1 comment:

  1. Such a sad story, but because of this story we now have much better safety precautions on boats.

    ReplyDelete