Sunday 29 July 2012

Book Review (116) Two Weeks' Notice - Rachel Caine


Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist #2)

I love Joe he is so funny and the comments he comes out with always have me chuckling to myself, plus he's a great friend to both Patrick and Bryn.
"The good news is, probably no big deal for me to run a wire up your bra anymore, now that I've seen you naked."
"They said you'd been ambushed by two guys. Opinion was they were your garden-variety abducting serial killer types with a thing for hot blond funeral directors." "Excuse me?" "Which part of that did you object to? I hope not the 'hot blond.'"
I love that Bryn and Patrick are officially a couple but I never would have guessed at the twist with these two and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped out of sheer "WHAT THE????"
And that ending, WHY????, I don't have the patience for the next book, you can't leave us with a revelation like that, which will definitely change the storyline, and can I say now EWWW!
A great book, great series now if only this series could be released as fast as the Morganville Vampires books seems to be and I'd be one extremely happy girl.
I give this 5/5.
A Big Thanks To Penguin Australia.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really enjoyed it! Never read either of the series you talked about but you make me want to now! lol
    new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly reccommend that you check out at least one of her series, they're so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing!A certain author I love did that. 12 years later, I'm still waiting for her to finish that darned trilogy. I *hate* endings like that but I must say, this leaves me curious.

    ReplyDelete