Saturday 21 July 2012

In My Mailbox (37).



In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi 
The Story Siren.


Review.
Losing Lila (Lila #2) - Sarah Alderson (Simon And Schuster Australia)
Two Weeks Notice (Revivalist #2) - Rachel Caine (Penguin Australia)
The Traitors - Tom Becker (Scholastic Australia)
Ransomwood - Sherryl Jordan (Scholastic Australia)
When It Happens - Susane Colasanti (Scholastic Australia)
The Interrogation Of Ashala Wolf (The Tribe #1) - Ambelin Kwaymullina (Walker Books Australia)
Children Of The In-Between - Jodee Taylah (Toxic Apple Studios)
Brought.
Dark Water (Siren #3) - Tricia Rayburn
The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) - Lisa M. Stasse
Such A Rush - Jennifer Echols
Shadow Of Night (All Soul's Trilogy #2) - Deborah Harkness
Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha - Karen Marie Moning




4 comments:

  1. Some awesome tiles there! I got Shadow of Night also :-)

    You can find my IMM here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    Have a great week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a busy week for you - some awesome books in that pile! Hope you enjoy them and happy Sunday!

    My haul this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh envious that you got Two Weeks Notice early! Can't wait to read that one! Also can't wait to read Fever Moon! My copy just shipped yesterday though I ordered it earlier this month with another book, they just now decided to separate the shipments! :P

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Forsaken. I think it sounds good. Can't wait to hear what you think. Happy Reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete