Friday 7 September 2012

Mailbox Friday.

Friday's Mailbox.
I've decided that I will stop participating in In My Mailbox, the reason being I seem to get a lot of books every week and it takes me forever to put them all together in one post and link them up.
So I will be doing Mailbox Mon-Fri every week

Review...

(ARC) The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) - Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic Australia)
I definitely did some squealing when I opened the package and saw this!

(ARC) The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: The Call Of The Forgotten #1) - Julie Kagawa
(Harlequin Teen Australia)

Brought...

Dangerous Boy - Mandy Hubbard

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga #4) - Colleen Houck

Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) - Kelly Creagh

Fear The Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity #9) - Alexandra Ivy

The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey #1.5, #3.5, #4.5) - Julie Kagawa






1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read Iron Legends, really just story 4.5 since I read the other two! I just wanted this handy dandy companion doo-hiky! ;)

    My mailbox post goes up on Sunday, stop by if you can!


    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete