Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mailbox Thursday.

Thursday's Mailbox.
I've decided that I will stop participating in In My Mailbox, the reason being I seem to get a lot of books every week and it takes me forever to put them all together in one post and link them up.
So I will be doing Mailbox Mon-Fri every week

Review....


Spark (Elemental #2) - Brigid Kemmerer
(Allen & Unwin Australia)

Crewel (Crewel World #1) - Gennifer Albin (Allen & Unwin Australia)
Not a fan of this cover, I definitely prefer the U.S version.

Rumour Has It (Girl Heart Boy #2) - Ali Cronin
(Penguin Australia)

Quintana Of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles #3) - Melina Marchetta
(Penguin Australia)

Envy (The Fury Trilogy #2) - Elizabeth Miles
(Simon And Schuster Australia)






.    

2 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice!! Liking the covers!!

    My mailbox post goes up on Sunday, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete