Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mailbox Thursday.

Thursday's Mailbox.
I've decided that I will stop participating in In My Mailbox, the reason being I seem to get a lot of books every week and it takes me forever to put them all together in one post and link them up.
So I will be doing Mailbox Mon-Fri every week    

Review...

Covet (The Clann #2) - Melissa Darnell (Harlequin Teen Australia)

Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter #5) - Nalini Singh (Hachette Australia)

Vicious Little Darlings - Katherine Easer (Bloomsbury Australia)



4 comments:

  1. Covet sounds really good. been hearing the greatest things about this series! hope you enjoy all your books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good series, I definitely recommend it.

      Delete
  2. YAYYY! You got Covet and Vicious Little Darlings :) I read Crave last year...and it was pretty interesting, so I can't wait to read Covet!! Great haul today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Covet although I may have to read the last couple of chapters of Crave to jog my memory of what happened in the last book.

    ReplyDelete