Tuesday 18 September 2012

Waiting On Wednesday.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on....

Pretty Dark Nothing by 
Seventeen-year-old Quinn hadn’t slept a full night in twenty-three days. She’s terrified of the demons that stalk her dreams, pull her into a deep dark nothingness and whisper hauntingly of her death. Exhausted, Quinn dozes off in the school hallway, and Aaron, an amnesiac with a psychic ability, accidentally enters her nightmare. If Quinn can learn to trust her heart, and Aaron can discover the secret locked away in his fragile memory, their combined power could banish the darkness back to the underworld for good. That is, unless the demons kill them first.
Expected publication: April 2013 by Month9Books
Nobody
There are people in this world who are Nobody. No one sees them. No one notices them. They live their lives under the radar, forgotten as soon as you turn away. 

That’s why they make the perfect assassins.

The Institute finds these people when they’re young and takes them away for training. But an untrained Nobody is a threat to their organization. And threats must be eliminated.

Sixteen-year-old Claire has been invisible her whole life, missed by the Institute’s monitoring. But now they’ve ID’ed her and send seventeen-year-old Nix to remove her. Yet the moment he lays eyes on her, he can’t make the hit. It’s as if Claire and Nix are the only people in the world for each other. And they are—because no one else ever notices them.
Expected publication: January 22nd 2013 by EgmontUSA

This Is What Happy Looks Like

11 comments:

  1. I'm excited for This is What Happy Looks Like as well. I've loved her other books and I'm sure this will be the case with this new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them once they release!

    My WoW will be up tomorrow, so be sure top stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 wows . from creepy to cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying for This Is What Happy Looks Like! The first one sounds freaky and the second exciting. I'm looking forward to all of them!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for Nobody! seems like my cup of tea~ awesome picks!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I heard the other two books. Can;t wait for TIWHLL either! I want a good contemporary romance read, for a change. :))
    Here's my Wednesday post..
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sound of Nobody. It has potential to be a great book. I'll add it to my to-read list. Thanks for sharing. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nobody has been on my radar for a while, but the other two are new to me. Definitely adding Pretty Dark Nothing to the TBR! I love creepy books with demons :)

    Here's my pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all sounds so good. Nice picks.. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4236

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for all of these! Especially This is What Happy Looks Like.

    New Follower[the 1000th actually!] via GFC.

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man I can't wait for This Is What Happy Looks Likes. I absolutely love the cover!

    ReplyDelete