Friday 20 February 2015

Feature And Follow Friday.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

 Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

This weeks Question:
Do you like fantasy or realistic books? via The Realm of Books

This is a hard one because I love them both, but if I had to choose I'd go with realistic books.



4 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing all kinds of answers! I like a blend of both. At least based on how I read the question, and I explain this in my full answer, but yes, it's a blend! But if anything fantasy!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both, but if I had to pick, I'd go with fantasy! I love being able to escape from reality!

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with that! I love them both too!

    New GFC follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Paranormal freak but I also love some great romance anything from historical to erotic so I guess both would be my answer.

    My FF

    Followed via GFC

    ReplyDelete