Friday 27 March 2015

Book Review (458): Manwhore (Manwhore #1) - Katy Evans


Manwhore (Manwhore #1)

by 
• AMAZON • B&N • iBooks •
The end of this book is just cruel, how can Katy leave us hanging like that?

O.K I'll admit right at the start that before Manwhore I had never read a Katy Evans book, while I do own most of her Marked Men series unless it's a review book it doesn't get read, that's why when I was given the opportunity to review this book I was so excited, it helped that the synopsis sounded amazing as well, and well I loved it!

I was so addicted to this book that I couldn't stop thinking about it, I was anxiously awaiting my break at work so I could pick it up again, only to be utterly disappointed when break was over and I had to put it down and countdown to home time so I could finish it uninterrupted.

The main reason for my obsession with the story can be explained in two words MALCOLM SAINT, for those of you who have read the book I don't need to explain myself at all, for the people who haven't picked this book up yet you need to get on that pronto!

Malcolm Saint is a single, gorgeous hunk of a man who also happens to be a billionaire, Rachel Livingston is a columnist for Edge magazine which is slowly going under, they need a big story to help raise the readership, when she's given the job of doing an expose on Saint she's excited to finally get a story to work on which she's dreamed of since she joined the magazine, her only trouble is getting close enough to Saint to learn some secrets which she can use in her story.

Using his new business Interface as an excuse to score an interview, her first meeting with him certainly leaves an impression, and over the next few meetings Saint becomes intrigued with Rachel and she with him,

As feelings develop between the two, what will happen if and when Saint ever finds out that she betrayed his trust something that he doesn't give out so easily.

There may have been a screamed out noooooooooooooo when I got to the last page of Manwhore, I may even have had some weird looks shot my way because of it, its just one of the worst cliffhangers ever!

You can bet your ass that I'm dying to get my hands on the next book, I need it now!!!!!

I'm so glad I was sent this book, it was steamy, sizzling and sure to leave you hot under the collar, there will be no question that Manwhore will be in my top five books of the year, once you start you won't want to put it down.

Recommended to everyone that has a pulse.

I give this 5/5 stars.

About Katy Evans

katy evans
About Katy Evans: Katy Evans is married and lives with her husband and their two children plus three lazy dogs in South Texas. Some of her favorite pastimes are hiking, reading, baking, and spending time with her friends and family. She is the author of the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling The REAL series: REAL, MINE, REMY, ROGUE, and RIPPED.


1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to read this. I'm even more excited now that you enjoyed it so much :)

    Great Review!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete