Wednesday 14 November 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 And The WTF Twist!

So it's 2.45am I just got back from the midnight screening, and WOW, what a great ending to this saga, but the twist that's been mentioned by a lot of the actors had me sitting there in the theatre with my jaw hanging open in shock.
I'm not gonna mention whether it's a good or bad shock because it will ruin it, but DAMN, I would never have seen it coming.
I will definitely be seeing this quite a few more times at the movies it's really, really good!
And after sitting through all the credits there was no extra scene so I don't know what Kellan Lutz was talking about.
So please see it, enjoy and let me know your thoughts on the twist, obviously no spoilers in the comments for those who have yet to see it.
A fantastic end to a fantastic saga.

2 comments: