Wednesday 14 November 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Midnight Screening.


So I'm wondering how many bloggers out there will be going to the midnight screening?
I will be there, I'm pretty excited but I'm also a bit sad knowing this will be the last ever Twilight movie.
I'm also a bit apprehensive about the change at the end, Breaking Dawn was my least favourite book of the series and I never liked the ending in the book so I'm wondering what this surprise twist will be, as long as no main characters are killed off.
And for those of you who don't know, stay after the credits Kellan Lutz has said in an interview that there's an extra scene that will appear.
Excited? Not Excited?
Let me know, and for all of you going to the midnight screening or whom are just going the day it's released or another day, I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment