Saturday 26 May 2012

In My Mailbox (29).


In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi The Story Siren.




Review.

Endure (Need #4) - Carrie Jones

A Big Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia For The Book And The Bag.

(ARC) Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy #2) - Ednah Walters

A Big Thanks To Spencer Hill Press For An Unnexpected But Totally Welcome Package, Not Only Did I Get The Book But 3 Bookmarks For Upcoming Books And  A Guitar Pick For The Next Book In The Jennifer L. Armentrout Covenant Series (Deity).

Brought.














8 comments:

  1. I've been dying for Endure. I love Astley! I've also always wanted to start the Vampires Kisses series. WOW can't believe it has 9 books out already. Storm sounds cool. Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. BENT BOOK BENT BOOK *dies*
    I cried a little.

    Endure, and As Dead as it Gets look like books I should buy :)

    Here is my weekly round up.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh very nice!! I do like that bag too! I am a sucker for bags, I have wayyyy too many too. With every convention type of thing I go to I get tons of them! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul!

    I've only ever read Need and then never went any further. I should though.

    Enjoy your reads :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stoooooooorm! Oh, SO GOOD!! I loved it :) Happy Reading!

    Check out what I got at Geek Chic This Week (:D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard such wonderful things about Storm! I really want to read it. I am going to have to go buy it soon, see what all the fuss is about! You got a great lot of books! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here is my IMM

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy all the great books you got this week! New follower! Check out what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete