Sunday 15 April 2012

Book Review (75).

Titanic Unclassified: Secrets Of The Titanic Revealed

Publication: 15th April 2012
Publisher: Bloomsbury Australia
Pages: 64
Genre: History
 Age Appropriate: Middle-Grade +
Discover the secrets of the RMS Titanic!

Packed with original artefacts and fascinating facts, meet the passengers and crew, explore the ship, and find out what really caused one of the most famous sea disasters in history.
My Thoughts.
Although this book was extremely short (only 64 pages) I enjoyed it immensely.
Each page had a different topic to do with the Titanic like: passengers, facilities and the building of the ship, each page included artifacts relating to the page for instance menu's and accident reports.
There's nothing new here no new information or facts you didn't know about before but just a nice book especially for people who aren't too familiar with the story of the Titanic.
It was very well put together and thought out and the pictures that were chosen to be put in this book went really well together.
I would highly recommend this book for people just discovering the history behind the tragedy or if you're like me and just like collecting any books you can find on the ship a great addition to my book collection.
I give this 5/5.
A Big Thanks To Sonia @ Bloomsbury Australia. 

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I like Titanic, too, but i am not that obsessed with it. If you like titanic then i recomend this book for you:

    Fateful by Claudia Grey
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9874342-fateful

    (I haven't read it though, but i thought you would like it.)

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool that you're so into the Titanic. I feel like all of us go through phases where we read up on the ship and the theories and legends. Very creepy/Cool stuff!

    Thanks for sharing! Great review!!

    Kristin @ Growingupya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up I was obsessed with the Titanic. I devoured fiction on it, but I've never read a non fiction book on it. I don't know much about what REALLY happened other than movies. I wasn't allowed to watch the actual movie Titanic until I was 15!

    ReplyDelete