Friday 6 July 2012

In My Mailbox (35).


In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi The Story Siren.


Review.
(Arc) The Legacy Of Lord Regret (Strange Threads #1) - Sam Bowring (Hachette Australia)
(Arc) Deity (Covenant #3) - Jennifer L. Armentrout (Spencer Hill Press)
(Arc) Cursed - Jennifer L. Armentrout (Spencer Hill Press)
The Darkening Dream - Andy Gavin (From Author)
Existence - David Brin (Hachette Australia)
Swag From Spencer Hill Press

Brought.
Once Burned (Night Prince #1) - Jeaniene Frost
Samurai Game (Ghostwalkers #10) - Christine Feehan
Once (Eve #2) - Anna Carey
Just For Fins (Fins #3) - Tera Lynn Childs
Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn Anderson
Dark Companion - Marta Acosta



4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! You've got some great books this week! I can't wait to read Tiger Lily! And although I still have to read Eve and Forgive my Fins, I just want those titles too :)

    Happy Reading:)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! That's a lot of books!! I have Deity and Cursed both on my TBR pile as well! Probably should read those before I start reading something else like I had planned....


    Happy Reading!! :)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great haul! A lot of amazing new books, some I also need to read lol like once burned. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deity and Cursed! Excuse me while I go hyperventilate! I absolutely love the covenant series and Jennifer L Armentrout! Amazing books you got this week!

    ReplyDelete