Monday 27 August 2012

Mailbox Monday....

Mailbox Monday....
I've decided that I will stop participating in In My Mailbox, the reason being I seem to get a lot of books every week and it takes me forever to put them all together in one post and link them up.
So I will be doing Mailbox Mon-Fri every week starting today.

Review...
(ARC) Amarok - Angela J. Townsend
(Spencer Hill Press)
My photo of this book (and I took many) would not show up the right way, they were either on the side or upside-down, hence the picture!

Total Recall (Movie Tie-In Edition)
(Hachette Australia)

Brought...
Howl For It Anthology - Shelly Laurenston & Cynthia Eden



2 comments:

  1. Total Recall book?! WHAT? I didn't even know it was a book!!! Well... I hope it's awesome!!! Enjoy :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for the Howl For It Anthology.

    ReplyDelete