Saturday 11 August 2012

In My Mailbox (40).


In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Kristi The Story Siren.


Review...
The Rise Of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) - Pittacus Lore (Penguin Australia)
(ARC) Under The Desert Moon - Emma Meade (Soul Fire Press)
Bridger (Bridger #1) - Megan Curd (Soul Fire Press)

Brought...
The Lady Is A Vamp (Argeneau #17) - Lynsay Sands
Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts #5) - Stacia Kane
Hunting Lila (Lila #1) - Sarah Alderson
The Iron Wyrm Affair (Bannon & Clare #1) - Lilith Saintcrow




9 comments:

  1. I've been dying to read Hunting Lila! Enjoy all your books!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a really busy week! I really want to get to reading the books by Pittacus Lore - they sound pretty good! Hope you enjoy them!

    My haul this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stack! i'm dying to read hunting lila myself. happy reading :)

    our new shelf additions.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! I got Lilith's book too!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Bridger and hope you do too.

    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Hunting Lila, but I need to. It's long overdue. Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I really need to get caught up with the Lorien Legacies. I've only read I am Number Four! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ordered Hunting Lila a while ago, but it hasn't come yet. And I'm jealous of everyone who got a copy of The Rise of Nine. I SO WANT THAT BOOK!

    ReplyDelete