Monday 24 December 2012

Top 10 Of 2012: Best Books I've Read In 2012.



Today's List Is...

Best Books I've Read In 2012.
(In No Particular Order)


Obsidian (Lux #1)


Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)

I love this series and I loved this book better than the first one although the end had me in tears.

Hallowed (Unearthly #2)

This book had me in tears at the end, after this book I went from Team Tucker to Team Christian.

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10)

One of my all time favourite series I've waited so long for Tohr's book, and I was not disappointed.

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1)

This book got me into reading Contemporary Romance, a genre I never really cared for.

Deity (Covenant #3)

I love how Jennifer creates such fantastic male leads in her books, and in this series we have the gorgeous Aidan St Delphi.

My Favorite Mistake

Two words for why I loved this book so much Hunter Zaccadelli!

Storm (Elemental #1)


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1)

Travis Maddox is the reason for my love of this book, I cannot wait for Walking Disaster, this book from his pov.

Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus #2)

I loved this second book in the series more than the first, with a cliffhanger ending I cannot wait for next year for the next book.









1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved Obsidian as well! I can't wait until I finally get my hands on Onyx & Opal.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete