Saturday 5 November 2011

In My Mailbox (4).

In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By The Story Siren.

For Review.
How To Survive The Titanic Or The Sinking Of   J. Bruce Ismay - Frances Wilson.
I'm a huge fan of anything Titanic and buy any book I find, so this was a huge and very happy suprise.
Thanks to Sonia @ Bloomsbury.

Pre-Orders.
Reckoning (Strange Angels #5) - Lili St. Crow
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) (Collector's Edition) - Suzanne Collins
I already own this but it's a Collector's Edition I couldn't not buy it.

Brought.
A Discovery Of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) - Deborah Harkness
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) - Melissa De La Cruz
I wanted a copy in hardcover.
Angels Of Darkness Anthology.






8 comments:

  1. the titanic one looks really interesting. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I got Reckoning too! Happy Reading!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a lot of good things about "A Discovery of Witches". Looking forward to your review.
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I love that edition of Hunger Games. I keep meaning to read Discovery of Witches. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE HUNGER GAMES COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!! Want so badd!!! Hope you enjoy staring at it :) I know I would

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things on Discovery of Witches. I have it unread at home! Hehe. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete