Saturday 5 November 2011

On My Wishlist (4).

On My Wishlist Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By Book Chick City.

The Willows: Haven (The Willows #1)

by 
When tragedy strikes, seventeen year-old Ashton Blake sets out on a cross-country road trip, leaving the comforts of Malibu for the mountains of Kentucky. Along the way, she encounters Gabe Willoughby—the mysterious drifter with eyes like the sea and a knowing smile. Getting to know Gabe raises questions about her past. But no secret can be buried forever, and Ashton soon finders herself in a world where water is air and myth becomes reality.

Just as Ashton comes to accept her newfound heritage, she’s summoned to fulfill a treaty laid down centuries before — a treaty that will divide her love and test her loyalty. In the end, her future isn’t her biggest concern, her humanity is. To run may mean war, but is she strong enough to stay?


Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)

by 
The third book in the Paranormalcy trilogy.

The final chapter of Evie's adventures. Old friends, new ones, all wrapped up in impossible decisions. And some ball gowns. Because what's a life of normal and paranormal drama without a ball gown or two?

7 comments:

  1. OMG, the cover for Endlessly is so gorgeous! I can't wait for the book to be released. Have a good weekend and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. won a ecopy of The Willows: Haven

    hope u get them soon
    Have a good weekend ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Paranormalcy still! But if the third book is out soon at least I don't wai for next release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Paranormalcy so I am pumped for Endlessly though I need to finish Supernaturally first. The Willows sounds interesting as well.

    Here's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/on-my-wishlist-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3rd book in the Paranormalcy trilogy is coming out next July?!! I need to hurry up and read the first book. I've had it on my TBR list forever. Hope you get to read all of these soon :)


    On my Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the second Paranormalcy book on my wishlist. I will probably add #3 too.

    I had a great week of reading through my wishlist TBR. Please come see what I am wishing for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover for The Willows Haven. I really like the new cover craze of girls in dresses underwater. Hope you get your hands on these soon!

    Tiffany
    My Wish List

    ReplyDelete