Tuesday 8 November 2011

Reblog This.


Behold - the fanciest thing I own, a box full of Advance Readers’ Copies of TEAM HUMAN, a book that Justine Larbalestier and I wrote, which will not be out until JULY! Would you LIKE one?
It is about that first time in school when your best girlfriend has a boyfriend and she loves him SO MUCH and she talks about him ALL THE TIME… and also, he is a vampire.
Seemed a good idea to start tumblring with a FANCY GIVEAWAY!
If this gets reblogged 100 times, I shall put all who did so in a hat for one of these fine fancy things…

4 comments:

  1. What if we don't have a tumblr? Can we just reblog this using Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tumble but I blog and I would be willing to blog about your new book. Congratulations! It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No this is for the author Sarah Rees Brennan I didn't have Tumblr so tht's why I put it on my blog but I don't think she'll accept it so I've had to start up a Tumblr account

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONE : http://www.tumblr.com/blog/gothicalsbookreviews

    ReplyDelete