Saturday 12 November 2011

In My Mailbox (5).


In My Mailbox Is A Weekly Meme Hosted By The Story Siren.

For Review.
Smoulder - Brenna Yovanoff (Simon And Schuster Australia)
Tantalize: Kieran's Story (Tantalize #1) - Cynthia Leitich - Smith (Walker Books Australia)
Shadow Of The Titanic: The Extrordinary Stories Of Those Who Survived - Andrew Wilson (Simon And Scuster Australia)
Her Dark Knight - Sharon Cullen (NetGalley)
Slide - Jill Hathaway (NetGalley)

Pre-Ordered
The Guardian (Dream Hunter #5, Dark-Hunter #21) - Sherrilyn Kenyon
Destined (House Of Night #9) - P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1) - L.J Smith

Brought.
Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1) - Gemma Halliday
Swoon (Swoon #1) - Nina Malkin
The Thirteenth Chime (Sense Of Truth #1) - Emma Michaels
Dark Taste Of Rapture (Alien Huntress #6) - Gena Showalter
Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) - Josephine Angelini 
Queen Of The Dead (Ghost And The Goth #2) - Stacey Kade
Eclipse (Twilight #4) (Collector's Edition) - Stephenie Meyer















8 comments:

  1. Oh wow fantastic haul this week! The Thirteenth Chime looks promising!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow fantastic haul this week!! ooh lusting to read Her Dark Knight

    sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! LOVE the cover on Smoulder. Happy reading:)

    I have 2 IMM's this week....

    http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/in-my-mailbox-3/

    http://thebookjunkiesbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/in-my-mailbox/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a lot this week!! Enjoyed Starcrossed, thought it was an interesting read! Curious about Smoulder, because that cover is gorgeous!! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I loved Starcrossed and I really liked Queen of the Dead (not as much as the Ghost and the Goth though, that was awesome!). I really need to read the PC Cast books. I hope you enjoy your haul.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good books this week, but I am super jealous of the Titanic book! I'm a little obsessed. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM today!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Love the Twilight collector's edition. I'll have to get that some day. I really want to read Starcrossed. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went through a phase where I read anything I could find on the Titanic. It has been a while since I've read anything, but while the 100th anniversary coming up I think it's time to pick something up, and Shadow Of The Titanic sounds like a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete