Thursday 27 October 2011

Book Review (5).


All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1)

Anya who is pretty much the head of the house (both their parents have been murdered) makes most of the decisions and who is more worried about everybody else, is accused of poisoning her ex-boyfriend with chocolate that her family makes overseas,
In amongst all this is Win, the son of the upcoming new D.A who doesn't approve of their relationship, he gives Anya an ultimatum break up with his son or he'll make trouble for her family.
All the characters are fleshed out, the story is fast paced and it has the kind of forbidden love that I love to read about.
So hurry up 2012 I need the next book! 5/5

A huge thanks to Charlotte Ree @ Pan Macmillan Australia. 

3 comments:

  1. I want to read this so bad! The premise sounds great and your review seems to reinforce that opinion! I'm glad it is a series because it has such potential! Nice review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..a world without coffee and chocolate..kill me now..i'd be searching the underground world for it. gotta have my coffee!!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower via the blog hop. If you can feel free to return the follow :))

    http://thereforyoumelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete