Saturday 29 October 2011

In My Mailbox (3).

In My Mailbox Is A Meme Hosted By The Story Siren.


For Review.
After Obsession - Carrie Jones & S. E Wedel (Sonia @ Bloomsbury)
Vicious Little Darlings - Katherine Easer (Sonia @ Bloomsbury)
Recon Team Angel Assault - Brian Falkner (Joanna @ Walker Books)
Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1) - Caragh O'Brien (Caroline @ Simon And Schuster)
Prized (Birthmarked #2) - Caragh O'Brien  (Caroline @ Simon And Schuster)
Emerald - Karen Wallace (Caroline @ Simon And Schuster)


Pre-Orders.

Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors #6) - Pamela Palmer
Adam (Nightwalkers #6) - Jacquelyn Frank
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) - Julie Kagawa
The Real Werewives Of Vampire County Anthology
The Bite Before Christmas - Lynsay Sands & Jeaniene Frost

Bought.

Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows #1) - Kim Harrison
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood #8) - J.R Ward













10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I got the Iron Knight too! Love Kim's books hope you enjoy em! Also have After Obsession in my TBR mountain, haven't gotten to it yet though! Happy Reading!!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great week/Incarnate by Jodi Meadows sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You sure have some amazing books there! I love the cover for Emerald....and hope you enjoy Lover Mine-I just love the BDB!!! Happy Reading This week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome IMM! OH MY ASH! it was so good! I loved it! I love ASH forever and ever and for always! I hope you drool/cry/swoon/and suffer as much as I did while reading The Iron KNight!
    Happy Reading!

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent haul I want o get After Obsession soon myself.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mailbox this week. I love the covers for Birthmarked and The Real Werewives of Vampire County looks awesome.
    In My Mailbox at FABR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. Everytime I visit people's mailboxes, I become envious. Good selection of books. Come check out mine.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, good books. I hope that you enjoy them all. I'm looking forward to checking out your reviews! Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of books!

    Yay for The Iron Knight. I'm hoping it is better than the last installment in the series (wasn't too keen on it...especially the ending).

    Check out my meme for this week: http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, love the Black Daggar Brotherhood! Awesome book! New follower! Here's my IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete