Wednesday 12 October 2011

My 10 Favourite Male Book Characters.

1. Edward Cullen (The Twilight Saga) - I love him I don't care if he sparkles he can come and watch me sleep anytime.
2. Jacob Black (The Twilight Saga) - I'm definately Team Edward but Jacob makes me cry and he's hot!
3. Harry Potter (Harry Potter) - I love Harry not like I love Edward but he kicked Voldemort's ass!
4. Jace Wayland (The Mortal Instruments) - I love how conceited he is and he just cracks me up
5. Zsadist (Black Dagger Brotherhood) - After all he went through he deserves his happily ever after
6. Strider (Lords Of The Underworld) - His book is my favourite of the series so conceited but so funny about it.
7. Alex Fuentes (Perfect Chemistry) - Love him I cried so many times through this book
8. Patch (Hush, Hush) - He is also another conceited male character I love and he's so funny
9. Emmett Cullen (The Twilight Saga) - He has some of the best lines in all four books
10. Derek (Darkest Powers) - Another werewolf can't have too many!

So they're my favourites, and what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. Mine would have to be:
    1.Jace Wayland (Mortal Instruments)
    2.Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy)
    3.Caine Soren (Gone)
    4.Four (Divergent)
    5.Derek Souza (Darkest Powers)
    6.Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
    7.Simon Lewis (Mortal Instruments)
    8.Archer Cross (Hex Hall)
    9.Simon Bae (Darkest Powers)
    10.Harry Potter (Harry Potter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Jacob girl :)

    LOL Love what you put with Edward.

    ReplyDelete