Friday 21 October 2011

Dani O'Malley (Fever World Trilogy) - Karen Marie Moning

I'm so excited one of my favourite series (Fever - Karen Marie Moning) is getting a spin-off trilogy followed by another 3 books in the Fever series (Jericho Barrons how I've missed you!).
So although I've known for awhile these books were coming out they now haves the titles for the trilogy and release date for the first book.
So here they are: Iced (30th October 2012)
                           Burned
                           Flayed
I'll really, really can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Sarah! I'm now following you too.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I love your blog!
    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I am so happy to hear this. I wondered if she would do Dani spin off as I knew she was doing another series in the fever world, so my friends and I were hoping for Dani ( older) and Ryodan...so I shall have to dig around and see what I can find out.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete