Sunday 16 October 2011

My Weird Reading Quirk.

O.k so I know everyone has their own reading quirk but I think mine takes the cake, I don't know how, why or when this started but whenever I start a new book I find the exact halfway point and put my bookmark there when I get to halfway say the page is 263 I then put my bookmark in at page 300 then it goes from 350 to 400 to 450 (well you get the picture).
So does anybody else have anything weirder than that? Or is it just me who's extremely weird?

1 comment:

  1. That is...kind of weird.

    LOL, my reading quirk is that I tend to feel a book up before actually reading it. I slide my hand over the cover, flip through the pages, read some sentences here and there, flip through the pages again and then finally get to reading it. I don't know why I do this, I just do...

    ReplyDelete